The Schaumburg Township District Library is looking for Branch Assistants to join our team. We are looking for energetic, competent and detail-oriented Branch Assistants to support our Hanover Park and Hoffman Estates locations.
The Branch Assistant is responsible for assisting and fulfilling the patrons’ needs in the areas of registration and circulation, placing holds, and addressing overdue matters. The Branch Assistant may also need to register patrons for library programs and activities and is able to operate and assist patrons with equipment and machines. The Branch Assistant is also responsible for representing the Library standards, as this position mostly interacts with the patrons.
Hanover Park: 30.50 hours one part time position working:
- Mondays and Tuesdays 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Fridays 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 4th Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. (off the Friday of that week)
Hoffman Estates: 17.50 hours one part time position working:
- Mondays 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thursdays 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturdays 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.