The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for carrying out the day-to-day responsibilities in the Human Resources area, including assistance in: recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, benefits, database management, etc. The Human Resources Coordinator is also responsible for maintaining positive employee relations and promoting employee satisfaction through education of Library and HR policies and fostering a positive work environment.
A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with 1-2 years of experience or 4 years of directly related experience is required. The candidate must also have:
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources Management.
- Ability to manage and administer a broad range of tasks across the various HR disciplines: positive, personable, and approachable disposition; strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent collaboration and team skills.
- Excellent organization skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Ability to follow directions; take initiative and work independently; strong customer service orientation; flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
Monday-Friday; 37.5 hours per week, with some evenings and weekends, as needed.