You can now use your Library card to stream or download instantly through Hoopla – with no waiting or holds!
Hoopla is an online service for videos (movies and TV!), music, eAudiobooks, comics and eBooks.
What do you need to know?
- Limit of four checkouts per month per Library card
- Get the app to download content for offline reading (you can watch a movie or listen to an audiobook while traveling without using up all your data)
- Checkout periods are: three days for videos, seven days for music, and 21 days for books
- If you want to renew, it counts toward your four-item monthly limit
- The item is automatically deleted from your device once the checkout period is over
Get started now by creating an account.
Have questions? Check Hoopla's help page, watch a training video, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.