Our Curbside Pick-Up is wildly popular when you’re looking to check out traditional library items like books, movies, CDs, audiobooks and video games. But did you know you can receive other items through our Curbside Pick-Up?
Here are additional items currently available through Curbside Pick-Up:
- Tax forms: You still have a few weeks left until the new July 15 deadline to file your 2019 taxes. And we have the forms to help! Just give us a call at (847) 985-4000 or send an email to @email to let us know you’d like to pick these up.
- Summer Challenge Reading Logs for teens and adults, and Activity Books for kids: Give us a call at (847) 985-4000 or send an email to @email to let us know you’d like to pick these up.
- Summer Challenge prizes: When you complete the Challenge, send an email to @email or give us a call at (847) 985-4000 and we’ll help you from there.
- Program supply kits: We can now provide you with supplies needed for some of our craft programs! Look for details when you register for these special programs.
- Wireless printing jobs: Need to print out a few pages? We can help with that! Upload your document (up to 25 pages for free) and enter your Library card number. Then give us a call at (847) 923-3352 – we'll walk you through how and when to pick up your print job.
You can pick these items up through Curbside Pick-Up at any of our locations. Just let us know your preferred pick up location when calling or emailing.