Want to go to the Brookfield Zoo? The Chicago Botanic Garden? Your Schaumburg Library card can help make it more affordable!
The Library now offers another way to get great deals on area museums and attractions through Museum Adventure Pass.
(Does this sound a little familiar? We also offer another program called Explore More Illinois.)
Visit MuseumAdventure.org to see what's available and request a pass online. Our staff will review your request and if a pass is available, we'll email it to you. If you'd prefer, you can also stop by any of our three Library locations and we can print a pass for you.
Here's what else you need to know:
- Libraries have a limited number of passes available for each attraction. Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Online pass requests will be fulfilled within 2 Library business days.
- One Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per family per attraction at one time.
- The loan period is 7 days and will expire after the date printed on the pass. For example, if it expires on Dec. 1, you can still use it on Dec. 1.
- Admission offers vary per museum. For some, two or four people may be admitted free per pass or by carload.
- To get a pass through the Schaumburg Library, you must have a Schaumburg Library card. Do you have a card from a different library? Check to see if your home library offers this service.
Questions? Please email DigitalServices@stdl.org.