Want to go to the Brookfield Zoo? The Chicago Botanic Garden? Your Schaumburg Library card can help make it more affordable!
The Library offers a way to get great deals on area museums and attractions through Museum Adventure Pass.
(Does this sound a little familiar? We also offer another program called Explore More Illinois.)
Visit MuseumAdventure.org to see what's available and request a pass online. Our staff will review your request and if a pass is available, we'll email it to you. If you'd prefer, you can also stop by any of our three Library locations and we can print a pass for you.
Here's what else you need to know:
- Libraries have a limited number of passes available for each attraction. Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Online pass requests will be fulfilled within 2 Library business days.
- One Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per family per attraction at one time.
- The loan period is 7 days and will expire after the date printed on the pass. For example, if it expires on Dec. 1, you can still use it on Dec. 1.
- Admission offers vary per museum. For some, two or four people may be admitted free per pass or by carload.
- To get a pass through the Schaumburg Library, you must have a Schaumburg Library card. Do you have a card from a different library? Check to see if your home library offers this service.
Questions? Please email @email.