All Library locations are open to the public. We’re so excited to see you in the Library, though things will look and feel a little different.
Thank you for your ongoing patience and support. Your health and safety continue to be our highest priorities. We'll continue to follow guidance and guidelines from the governor’s office, public health officials and library associations to do our part to keep our community safe.
Please review the information below regarding our hours of service, safety guidelines, services available and more. Please note that all information listed here is subject to change without notice.
130 S. Roselle Road • Schaumburg, IL • (847) 985-4000
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 12 to 5 p.m.
Hanover Park and Hoffman Estates Branches
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you prefer not to come into the Library, but still want to use our services, we have you covered.
- The Drive-Up Window is open at our Central Library. Just select “Drive-Up” when placing items on hold, then wait to be notified that your items are ready to pick up.
- Curbside Pick-Up continues at our Hanover Park and Hoffman Estates Branches.
- Pick-Up Lockers are located at our Central Library and give you 24/7, contactless access to items you’ve requested.
Or, if you don’t mind coming inside but want to ensure you can maintain social distancing, try our new Self-Checks. They're an easy way to check out your own items and be on your way.
We’re all in this together! If you're looking for information about COVID-19 and the vaccine, we have a list of resources. Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe inside the Library and how you can help, too.
- Masks mandatory for everyone ages 2 and up, regardless of vaccination status.
- We have disposable masks available for you if you don't have one.
- If you are unable to wear a mask for a health reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 923-3200 prior to your visit so we can make the appropriate accommodations.
- Please respect others and maintain social distance as appropriate.
- Staff are required to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or not feeling well.
- Do your part: If you don’t feel well, stay home and seek medical treatment as needed.
- All staff and patrons are encouraged to wash their hands regularly and thoroughly while in the Library.
- Hand sanitizer is also readily available throughout the Library.
- Regular, thorough cleanings of restrooms and highly touched surfaces.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers at our service desks.