We’re excited to take some time to think about our community and our Library - to learn, dream and plan for our future. And we need your help!
We're creating a strategic plan. This process includes gathering lots of data and thoughts from you – our Library users and community members. Thank to everyone who completed our community survey and participated in a focus group. We heard back from more than 1,500 community members! We're excited to dive into the data and see what you have to say about our Library.
Take a look at our project timeline below to see what comes next in this exciting process for our Library.
Tentative Project Timeline
- July 2021: Library Strategic Planning Team and Board of Trustees kick off the planning process with consultant Fast Forward Libraries
- August 2021: Surveys distributed to the community, Library staff and Board of Trustees
- September 2021: Hold focus groups and interviews with community members and Library stakeholders
- October 2021: Planning Team, Leadership Team, Board of Trustees and Library staff discuss and develop strategic directions, goals and more
- November 2021: Leadership Team and Board of Trustees alignment meeting to review the draft plan and set priorities
- December 2021: Presentation of the Strategic Plan document to the Board of Trustees
- January 2022: Board of Trustees approves plan documents
- February 2022: Launch Day with staff
- March 2022: Share our plan with the community