Read with Schaumburg Library!
We use Beanstack to track all our reading programs. First time using Beanstack? to see how it works. Have you participated in a past Winter or Summer Challenge? You can use your same log in information. (Hint: Your username is your email address or phone number.)
Need help? Email our staff at @email to help you find your account or reset your password.
Year-round Reading Programs
Don't forget about our other year-round programs happening right now, too! See which one works for you or your child.
100 Books Before Baby (for expecting parents)
- Read 100 books aloud to your baby-to-be, while he or she is still in utero. You’ll receive a rhyme book when you sign up and enjoy additional prizes when you reach the 50 and 100 books read milestones. Sign up online now.
1,001 Books Before Kindergarten (for ages 0-5)
- Read 1,001 books with your little one before they start kindergarten. Enjoy fun prizes and activities along the way. Sign up online now.
500 Books Before 5th Grade (for K - 4th graders)
- Now that your kiddo is out of preschool, let's keep the reading momentum going by reading 500 books before 5th grade. Sign up online now.
100 Books Before High School (for 5th – 8th graders)
- Expand your tween’s mind by encouraging them to read 100 books before starting high school. Tweens will get a tote bag after registering and will earn a button to add to the bag for every 10 books read. Sign up online now.
100 Books Before Graduation (for 9th – 12th graders)
- Whether they’re headed to college, trade school or a real world job, every teen can get themselves ready by reading 100 books before they graduate from high school. Teens will earn badges and prizes along the way as they check off great titles from their “to read” lists. Sign up online now.
Diverse Reads (for adults)
- Challenge yourself to read something new, whether it’s a different genre or a book by an author whose background is different from your own. Use our suggested titles, genres and authors to enjoy reading something new and different on your way to earning a prize with our Diverse Reads program.