At Schaumburg Township District Library, we work hard every day to serve the community. We work just as hard to create a workplace where each employee can grow and thrive.
- We are welcoming, friendly and kind.
- We learn, discover and innovate together.
- We communicate openly and honestly.
- We encourage, help and appreciate each other.
About the Library and Community
- Learn more about our mission, vision, values and history.
- Meet our staff and Library Board.
- Explore the community we serve.
Schaumburg Township District Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Programs & Outreach Assistant is responsible for assisting with the Library’s Home Delivery service, Deposit Libraries, and Pop-Up Libraries at various locations throughout the community. The Programs & Outreach Assistant is also responsible for assisting with the organization and implementation of adult and all-ages programs for the Library; and providing administrative support to the Programs and Outreach Department.