You have free, unlimited access to the Wall Street Journal website with your Schaumburg Library card! Here's how:
- Use the link on the Library's website (you can't just go straight to WSJ.com)
- Enter your Library card number and PIN
- Create a WSJ.com account
- Read your news!
Here are a few other details to know:
- Going through those steps creates a three-day subscription. When the subscription runs out, come back to the link on the Library's website to start a new one (you can sign in with the same WSJ account you created the first time).
- Access is limited to Schaumburg cardholders only.
- This does not include access to the WSJ app or WSJ+ content.
- While we're on the topic, we have similar access to the New York Times, too!
You can get access through a few places on the Library's website, including the Movies, Music & Magazines page, as well as with the rest of the electronic resources we subscribe to under E-library and Research a Topic.